The new Picanto.
Bright, bold and distinctive, Picanto is your way to stand out from the crowd - in cities, and beyond.
With a sharp look, striking design and intelligent connectivity, the Picanto is a compact car you’ll fall in love with again.Book A Test Drive
8" infotainment system
4.2" Colour supervision instrument cluster
USB charging & 12V power
Elevate your experience with a vivid 8" colour LCD touch screen and Bluetooth® [B] multi-connection allowing you to connect two smartphones at the same time.
Always stay connected to your world with wireless[W] Android Auto™[A] & Apple CarPlay™[C] allowing easy access to your directions, messages, and favourite playlists.
Gain crucial vehicle and driving information from this supervision cluster display.
Stay charged on the go with the available USB charging port and 12V power outlet.
Travel in style
Pack more, do more
Room for inspiration
Heated & electric folding side mirrors
Plenty of boot space is available for your journeys, with up to 1,010L (VDA) of luggage space with rear seats down.
It's a compact car but you get it all; headroom, shoulder room and plenty of legroom, plus premium touches on the D-cut steering wheel, shifter and seats.
Available on GT-Line grade.
Stylish & convenient, adjust the side mirrors with the touch of a button. Heating function also available to defog the mirror for greater safety.
Heating function available on GT-Line grade.
Stylish & functional, alloy pedals add a sporty flair to the Picanto.
Available on GT-Line grade.
Own the city.
Made for the city.
Tuned for Australia
The Picanto has been tuned for Australian roads to offer fine-tuned ride comfort and quality to match our local driving conditions.
We paid special attention to enhancing the driving dynamics to deliver a fun and engaging experience. The smooth running 1.25L MPI petrol engine provides frugality and agility for an excellent all-round performance.
For those seeking turbocharged performance, 1.0L T-GDI petrol engine is available on GT grade.
Choose from a 4-speed automatic or 5-speed manual for those who prefer complete control.
Peace of mind.
Pick your ride.
Manual or Automatic
- Wireless[W] Apple CarPlay™[A] Android Auto™[B] smartphone connectivity
- 8" LCD Touchscreen infotainment system with Bluetooth® multi-connection
- 4.2" supervision instrument cluster
- 14" alloy wheels
- AEB with FCWS (Forward Collision Warning System)*
- Lane Keeping Assist (LKA) & Lane Following Assist (LFA)*
- Blind Spot Collision Avoidance Assist (BCA)*
- Rear Cross Traffic Collision Avoidance Assist (RCCA)*
- Safe Exit Warning (SEW)*
- Electric folding & adjustable outside mirrors
- Premium steering wheel & shift knob
Manual or Automatic
- Changes from Sport:
- GT-Line Package (GT-Line body kit, Gloss Black Radiator Grille, GT-Line rear badge)
- 6-way driver's seat adjustment
- Premium seats with grey accent
- Premium Steering Wheel (D-Cut) and Shift Knob
- 16" alloy wheels
- LED projection headlights (MFR type)
- LED daytime running lights (DRL)
- LED centre garnish lamp
- LED rear combination lamp
- USB-C rear charger
- All information and illustrations are based on data available at the time of publication and subject to change without notice. Contact your local Kia dealer for current information.
- ^Automatic transmission models. Fuel consumption figure based on ADR81/02
- *Safety technologies are supplemental systems and do not replace the need for the driver to exercise care and attention. For more information about Kia's safety systems, please see your local Kia dealer or refer to your Kia vehicle's owner's manual.
- [A]Android Auto™ connectivity requires compatible Android device. See android.com/intl/en_au/ for more details. Android Auto™ is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
- [B]Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Not all mobile phones compatible with the vehicle's Bluetooth® and multimedia system
- [C]Apple CarPlay™ connectivity requires compatible iOS device. See apple.com.au for more details. Apple CarPlay™ is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
- [W]Wireless Apple CarPlay™ function requires compatible smartphone and does not support wired connectivity. Wireless Android Auto™ function requires compatible smartphone and also supports wired connectivity.
- Kia's Unlimited KM 7 Year Warranty. Note: 7 year/150,000km warranty for vehicles used for the following: rental vehicles, hire cars, taxis, courier vehicles, driving school vehicles, security vehicles, bus and tour vehicles. Capped Price Servicing: Maximum payable for specified number of manufacturer's standard scheduled maintenance services up to 7 years or 105,000kms, whichever occurs first. Complimentary Roadside Assistance for the first year. Renewed yearly by completing scheduled maintenance services at Kia Dealerships (up to maximum 8 years). Terms and conditions for Warranty, Capped Price Servicing and Roadside Assistance can be found at www.kia.com/au/owners/warranty.html